Welcome to Gullane’s Hotel, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway
A True Authentic & Elegant Family run business, since 1943. Gullane’s Hotel is situated in the town centre of Ballinasloe, the Gateway to the west of Ireland. Gullane's Hotel, located in the thriving town centre of Ballinasloe, has been recently refurbished, restoring the 1820's building with 4-star standard comforts.
Ballinasloe town is World Famous for the annual Ballinasloe October Fair, It is one of Europe’s oldest horse fairs dating back to the 18th century. This annual event attracts visitors from all over the world with many returning to the town year after year
Gullane’s is full of character and style and is quickly becoming a favourite for visitors in Galway. We offer Traditional Bed and Breakfast in a relaxed and friendly setting. Conveniently located just 1km off the M6 Dublin – Galway motorway, only 90 Minutes from Dublin or 50 Minutes from Galway City, Gullane’s Hotel is an ideal location when visiting the west of Ireland.
Over the years Gullane’s hotel has gained a reputation for excellent food combined with a warm welcome and personal service, whether you are visiting for Business or pleasure our famously friendly and efficient staff will ensure that your stay with us will be one that exceeds your expectations. Many of our guests arrive as visitors and leave as Friends.
A warmest welcome to you all,
Tomas, Caroline and the Gullane Family
What guests like about Gullane’s Hotel
- Traditional Irish hospitality
- Great location for touring Galway & surrounding area’s
- Historic Georgian Buildings with bygone charm
- Traditional Irish bar often visited by traditional Irish musicians
- Electric Car Charge Point available in the Town square
- 200 Complimentary onsite car parking spaces
- Bus service operates directly from outside the hotel
- Complimentary Wi Fi access throughout the hotel.
- Excellent Town centre Location
- Located 1km from M6 Motorway
- Easy Access to over seven , 18 Hole Parkland Golf Courses