Welcome to Gullane’s Hotel, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway
A True Authentic & Elegant Family owned business, since 1943
Three generations of the Gullane family have been taking care of guests for over 77 years
Gullane’s Hotel is situated in the town centre of Ballinasloe, the Gateway to the west of Ireland.
Gullane's Hotel, Bar & Brasserie has been recently refurbished and redecorated throughout restoring the 1820's building with 4-star standard comforts.
Gullane’s hotel is full of character and style and is a favourite for visitors coming to Galway.
We offer Traditional Bed and Breakfast in a relaxed and friendly setting. Conveniently located just 1km off the M6 Dublin – Galway motorway, only 90 Minutes from Dublin or 50 Minutes from Galway City, Gullane’s Hotel is an ideal location when visiting the west of Ireland.
Over the years Gullane’s hotel has gained a reputation for excellent food combined with a warm welcome and personal service, whether you are visiting for Business or pleasure our famously friendly and efficient staff will ensure that your stay with us will be one that exceeds your expectations. Many of our guests arrive as visitors and leave as Friends.
A warmest welcome to you all,
Tomas, Caroline and the Gullane Family
What guests like about Gullane’s Hotel
- Traditional Irish hospitality
- Great location for touring Galway & surrounding area’s
- Historic Georgian Buildings with bygone charm
- Traditional Irish bar often visited by traditional Irish musicians
- Electric Car Charge Point available in the Town square
- 200 Complimentary onsite car parking spaces
- Bus service operates from outside the hotel
- Complimentary Wi Fi access throughout the hotel.
- Excellent Town centre Location
- Located 1km from M6 Motorway
- Easy Access to over seven , 18 Hole Parkland Golf Courses